Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm review

How could you not adore something this cute?


Maybelline's new Baby Lips lip balm is my favourite pocket pal at the moment. Not only is the packaging adorable, who doesn't love neon colours (especially when it's pink!!)? But the product is also really good, and really cheap! At $3.95 you can easily buy them all! The balms have SPF 20 and they claim to make your lips lovely after a week or so of use because of the 'Botanical Cellular Repair Concentrate' they include in the formula. It's been almost a week that I've been using them daily now and my lips are feeling a lot better. I have the berry flavour (pictured) and the menthol one which is green and yellow. I like the berry best because it's not as chemically as the other one, though they do claim that the menthol is 'medicated' for lip treatment, which could explain the difference. The other flavours are cherry and orange, but I'm not a fan of either of those fruit flavours in products so I gave those a miss. I'd love to see a lemon one though, or maybe a cinnamon or vanilla flavour, what do you guys think?                                                            xxx BeautyScholar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment