Priceline's Beauty Booty: Free Priceline Gift Bag 2011

So I'm a sucker for free gifts. When they're free BEAUTY gifts I have no willpower at all. So when I saw the online Priceline catalogue advertising the free 'Bag Full of Beauty' when you spend $50 or more on participating brands I knew that I would succumb. So on day one of the catalogue, I did! Ah! I justify this splurge (on a PhD student's budget this is a big splurge) with the fact that I needed new facial cleanser and my favourite brand Sukin, was on the participating brand list. It wasn't hard to purchase the other $40 worth. I swear I needed the Manicare cuticle trimmer and the new pink Australis polish...etc etc.

So, my lack of spending control is beside the point. I thought some people may be interested to know what the loot actually looks like. This promo is only available from today (March 31st) to April 11, so make it snappy if you want to grab one. Here is a pic of the items in my bag:


The bag contained:

A Schick razor
Australis black eyeliner pencil
sample of Jessica Simpson Fancy Love perfume
Nude by Nature brown eye pencil
Prestige Blackest Lashes mascara
Sukin facial moisturiser
Gaia foaming facial wash
Lee Stafford hair De-Humidifier Spray
Rimmel eye shadow
Sally Hansen HD Nail Polish
Eco Tools shower puff
Palmers Cocoa butter facial moisturiser
SalonTech Crocodile Hair Clip
Hollywood Tape Stain Remover
Revlon ColourBurst lipstick
2 x Palmers Body Gloss
Manicare Angled Eye Brush
Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner Sample
Nair Wax Strips
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen

It's quite a selection isn't it? I think I'll definitely use the sunscreen, Revlon lippie and the Rimmel eye shadow which was a really nice olive/steel colour called Rock Star. The Manicare eye brush and the hair claw clip should come in handy too. If anything impresses me beyond compare I'll be sure to post a review. In the meantime I'll be using the cute faux patent bag that all this stuff came in as my new book bag for uni, it's the perfect size:
Thanks Priceline!!

xxx
BeautyScholar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment