Lipstick Love: Rimmel Colour Show Off in Tell No One

I officially have a new favourite lipstick! I've been so drawn to corals lately, and I think I have found the perfect one, and at a drugstore price no less! (gotta love a bargain).

I was randomly swatching lipsticks at Priceline one day and I came across the Colour Show Off Lipstick by Rimmel London. Zooey Deschanel's beautiful face on the Rimmel stand helped to draw me in, don't you just love her? She has the quirkiest, prettiest style.

So on the Rimmel stand were these beautiful shiny pink and gold packaged lippies, winking at me and whispering 'try me! try me!' Could you resist something as pretty as this? (love the little crown on top too!)

I've written about one of these lipsticks before in my post on dupes for MAC Impassioned, check out that post here. The colour I posted about before was Pink Fame, but today I want to introduce you to 'Tell No One'... oops, I'm telling everyone! 

Here is a swatch:

'Tell No One' is a sunny coral, perfect for days like today when it is freezing and you're trying hard to avoid the gloom! I really don't think these pics do this shade justice, so if you do get a chance, check it out in person. These lippies are beautifully pigmented, nice and vibrant, Rimmel says they have a "colour fix complex"...not sure what that means exactly but I'm very happy with the staying power. These lipsticks are matte, but they aren't drying at all. Here are a couple of shots on the lips to prove it!


The Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipsticks come in six shades, lots of lovely pinks and corals, and have a RRP of $14.95. I think they have a gorgeous finish, no shimmer or sparkle, just strong colour that lasts, it's my kind of lippie!

You can get them from supermarkets, pharmacies and the usuals like Priceline and K-Mart. If you're having any trouble finding them call 1800 812 663.

How do you feel about wearing coral lipstick in the Winter time beauties? Have you tried any nice ones, I'm always on the look out for more favourites!

xxxBeautyScholar.

4 comments:

Jen W said...

The colour looks lovely- I will definitely check it out next time I'm at Kmart!

Unknown said...

pretty color deary. thanks for sharing!

oh BTW, I'm having my birthday giveaway. You can check it here:
Misskatv's Birthday Sigma Brush Giveaway

xoxo, Kat :)

Natalie said...

These are fantastic - I own three and love the bright colour and semi matte texture. I have Pink Fame too, plus Kiss Me (neon coral) and Shocking Pink (fuschia).

Marika said...

Prettaaaaaaay <3

Please visit my blog,and
follow if you like it<3

http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment